Features for the Toro TimeMaster 21200
Model: TimeMaster 21200 | Item Number: 21200
For homeowners with big yards and busy schedules, Toro’s TimeMaster covers more ground in far less time. The sleek, lightweight body easily circles trees and shrubs. The TimeMaster makes a big impact with a small footprint, so it won’t take up a lot of room in your garage. This TimeMaster model also comes with an Electric Starter.
- 10.00 ft-lb Gross Torque 223cc Briggs & Stratton OHV (50-State CARB Compliant):Powerful 10 ft.-lb gross torque Briggs & Stratton OHV engine delivers the performance and durability that Toro is known for.
- 30″ Mowing Deck:The wide 30″ mowing deck lets you handle large areas of grass quickly and easily, reducing mowing time by up to 40% when compared to a 21″ walk mower.
- Key-Lectric Electric Start Option:Simply turn the key and start mowing.
- Dual-Force Cut:The Dual-Force twin blade cutting system and Toro Atomic blades cut grass into a super fine mulch for superior quality of cut and a healthy, rich lawn.
- Personal Pace Self-Propel System with Traction-Assist Handle :This intuitive technology automatically adjusts the mower’s pace to your walking speed. For more challenging areas with uneven terrain, the Traction-Assist Handle can help monitor your speed, and keep you mowing at a comfortable pace.
- Blade Stop System:Lets you start it once, then keep it running. Now you have the freedom to step away from the mower to move an obstacle or empty the grass bag without having to restart every time.
- Quick-Stow Lever:The TimeMaster has two storage positions for easy compact storage and convenient handle height positions to insure a comfortable mowing experience for any operator.
- 2 Point Height-of-Cut:You can easily adjust the deck height at 2 points instead of the hassle of walking around the mower to adjust 4 different levers.
- Washout Port:Attach a hose to the mower deck to easily clean the under side of the deck.
Technical Specs for the Toro TimeMaster 21200*
|Drive Type||Rear Wheel Drive|
|Engine Manufacturer||Briggs and Stratton OHV|
|Fuel Capacity||0.3 gal|
|Cutting Width||30 inches|
|Cutting Deck Material||Cast Aluminum Frame, Steel Deck|
|Cutting Methods||Mulch / Rear Bag / Side Discharge|
|Wash Out Port||Yes|
|Wheel Height (front/rear)||8 inches / 10 inches|
|Weight (lbs.)||138 lbs|
|Residential Warranty||3 Years|
* These Technical Specs are provided by the manufacturer at the beginning of the model year. Please be aware that the manufacturer may decide to change these specs at any given time without notice.