2022 Bad Boy MZ Rambler 42″ Kohler Zero-Turn Mower BMZ4219KO
A “TOO MUCH FUN TO CALL IT WORK” RIDE
With a smaller deck size for even the smallest yards, smaller rear wheels and more economical engine options, it still cuts just like the Bad Boy mower it is. Sporting the same larger and stronger frame as our ZT Elite and MZ Magnum, we’re proud to bring the revolutionary All-New MZ Rambler zero turn residential riding lawn mower to market — because everybody deserves a better finish cut. It’s a breakthrough mower at an even bigger breakthrough price.
- Dual Hydro Gear ZT 2200 Drive Systems
- Heavy-Gauge, All-Steel, All-Welded 2×2 Frame
- Industry-Leading 5/16˝ Steel Front Forks
- Best In Class – 7-Gauge Fabricated Deck With Reinforced Edges
- PEER, Maintenance-Free Spindles
- Deck Lift Pedal with Deck Dial Adjustment
- Seat Lifts for Easy Maintenance and Cleaning
- Electric PTO
- Comfort Seat.
DOESN’T SKIMP ON COMFORT AND CONTROL
The cushioned seat adjusts front to back and steering is tighter and smoother with our steering dampening system for better response and maneuverability. The adjustable, left or right side deck lift pedal allows you to easily dial in a deck height for a perfect cut time and time again. The large capacity fuel tanks also allow for lots of deep storage and a cup holder. Easy access to all pulley and drive belts with the flip-up floorboard — with rubber mat — is a first for its class.